24/7 Locksmith Bromley
Whether you’re having locks, doors or security issues don’t compromise on nothing but the best locksmith in Bromley. Our locksmiths will reach you at the earliest and our job duration will be the least. With locksmith and security services provided by our talented engineers you can trust an exceptional and friendly service from professionals.
We are available 24/7 with a fast call out response. Call us 020 8226 6866.
Services we provide in Bromley:
- 24 hour lock-out and lock opening services.
- Lock installation, repairs and replacements.
- Door fitting and repairs.
- Open safes.
- Security grilles and gates.
- Bike locksmith services.
- UPVC door locks.
- Advanced alarm systems.
- Access control.
- CCTV and Intercoms.
Key benefits of services offered by Prime alert Locksmith – Bromley
When you call a Prime Alert locksmith Bromley you are assured of quick and reliable job. Our best team of locksmiths can reach you local to Bromley within 20-40 minutes and sort out any locking concern. They carry wide verity of locks and home safety products in their vehicle so the chances you have a problem we don’t have the solution to are close to none. We provide free site-surveys with some of our security services. We are always there on time to provide you with highest quality services at the best prices in Bromley.
Prime Alert – Your Local Bromley locksmiths.
Information about Bromley
- Bromley is a district in the London Borough of Bromley in the South East of London. Bromley is the main settlement in the borough.
- Bromley was traditionally a market town in Kent, although it became part of Greater London in the reorganization of 1965.
- Bromley lies 9.3 miles to the south-east of London and Charing Cross.
- Bromley postcode districts are BR1 and BR2. These postcodes cover Sundridge Park, Bickley, some of Downham, areas of Hayes, Shortlands and Bromley common.
- Larger settlements near Bromley include Beckenham, Eltham, new Eltham, Bellingham, Grove Park, Orpington, Catford, Penge, Lewisham, Pegswood, locksbottom, Chislehurst, Mottingham, Coney Hall, Sidcup, West Wickham and Elmers End.
- St Peter and St Paul Parish Church is situated on Church Road, and Bromley College is on London Road.
- The A21 passes through Bromley north-south. The A2212 traverses Bromley from Chislehurst and Bickley in the East to Shortlands and Beckenham to the west. Both run in towards the high Street.
- Bromley High Street travels north-south from Bromley North to Bromley South, with Ravensbourne Road, Ringers Road, Ethelbert Road, Elmfield Road, East Street, Church Road and West Street joining the high street from the east and west sides of Bromley High Street.
- There are several open spaces near the Bromley Town Centre, including Queensmead recreation ground off Queens Mead Road and Glass Mill Lane, and Queens Gardens off Kentish way and Queens Road.
- To the south east of Bromley is Orpington, to the south Biggin Hill, to the west Beckenham and Elmers End, to the north Grove Park and Catford, and to the north east Chislehurst and Sidcup.
- The Chatham mainline railway runs through Bromley South, and a branch of the South Eastern mainline terminates at Bromley North.
- Bromley Central Library is just off the High street.
- The River Ravensbourne runs up through the west side of Bromley north-south.
- Bromley Magistrates Court is at the corner of Beckenham Lane and London Road, and also accessible from Blyth Road.
- Bromley Market Square is to the North of Bromley up towards Widmore Road on the High Street.