Harrow Locksmith – Fast 24/7 Locksmith Services
If you’re looking for an emergency Harrow locksmith, Prime Alert is a professional 24 hour locksmith that can help you fast and professionally. We provide emergency assistance for lockouts and other locking problems in Harrow and its immediate suburbs. You can depend on us for any issues with doors, locks, and security set-ups.
We are there for helping you out when you’re locked outside your premises with a fast 30 minutes response, and to provide you with a wide range of other services including repaired and fittings of locks, doors, safes, security grilles and more. We also deliver 24 hour repair of burglaries, access control systems, bike lock opening and more. All services are free of call-out charges and can be booked 24 hours a day. Call 020 8226 6866.
For our team of locksmiths at Prime Alert locksmith, Harrow is easier to service as the traffic does not impede our vehicle’s progress like in other areas in London. Being located in the North West London very close to Harrow, our locksmith will reach you faster than you expect. Our locksmiths are equipped with all required locks and tools in their vehicles.
When you hire us you get the advantage of experienced engineers who have the expertise to tackle the most difficult problem. Do not hesitate to call us immediately when you face a problem with locks and security apparatus as we provide free site surveys for cost estimation.
We’ve been providing customers in Harrow with skilled locksmith services for years and gained great reputation in serving the area. Prime Alert aims to always meet our clients’ satisfaction with faster response time, any hour availability, professional conduct and cost-effective solutions. You won’t regret for contacting us. Get in touch with our friendly and professional team regarding your locksmith and security needs.
Information about Harrow
- Harrow is in the London Borough of Harrow, and is a substantial suburban town, in the North West of Greater London, England.
- Harrow is situated approximately 11 miles north west of Charing Cross and Central London.
- The Harrow area includes West Harrow, Headstone South, Marlborough, Greenhill, Headstone North and Roxeth. The Harrow postcodes are HA1, HA2 and HA3.
- Harrow was traditionally a part of Middlesex before the reorganization of 1965. It was known as Harrow, Middlesex.
- Harrow is served by rail overground and underground, with Harrow on the Hill, West Harrow, South Harrow, North Harrow and Headstone Lane all providing access to the area.
- To the north of Harrow is Bushey Heath, to the North East are Stanmore and Edgware, to the east are Burnt Oak, Grahame Park Hendon and Colindale, to the south are Sudbury Hill and Wembley, and to the west are Rayners Lane and Ruislip.
- The A409 comes into Harrow from the North, the A4006 comes in from the east, the A404 and A312 come in from the south, and the A404 comes in from the north-west.
- Harrow recreation ground is accessible from Hindes Road, off Headstone Road.
- To the lower area of Harrow is the famous Harrow School, accessible from the A404.
- Harrow and Wealdstone is to the north of Harrow-on-the-Hill up the A409.
- Harrow-on-the-Hill is a conservation area.
- The Harrow centre has roads such as Baiting Road, St John’s Road, Greenhill Way, Lowlands Road, St Anne’s Road, Clarendon Road, Kymberley Road and Sheepcote Road.
- Lowlands Road is to the South of Harrow, near Harrow College and the Harrow-on-the-Hill Town Memorial. Grove Wood is just to the South of that area.
- Bigger towns bordering Harrow are Rickmansworth to the north west, Watford to the north, Edgware, Borehamwood and High Barnet to the north-east, East Finchley and Wood Green to the east, Wembley and Kilburn to the South East, Ealing, Chiswick and Brentford to the south, Southall and Uxbridge to the south-west.
* Please note the location in map above indicates a central point of the area that we cover. Rather than a physical trading establishment.