Enfield Locksmith 24/7
We are one stop solution for any of your locksmith and security inquiries in Enfield. Our team assembled of fully trained locksmiths and security engineers. Have a dedicated locksmith reaching your place in Enfield fast. By calling our 24 hour locksmith service you get the advantage of almost no waiting time, inexpensive service, no call-out charges and highly skilled technicians. Prime alert locksmith has locksmiths near Enfield. We are only a short drive away and a call out response time generally less than 35 minutes of your call.
The services provided by our locksmith in Enfiled covers lock and door requirements of private homes and commercial establishments. We provide consultation based on your specific needs and solutions to best meet your budget. With the assurance of no call-out charges and quality but affordable services, there is no reason to worry.
For an experienced locksmith in Enfield contact 24/7 by tel. 020 8226 6866 or fill out the contact form.
Delivered 24 Hour in Enfield
• Installation, repair and replacement of locks.
• 24 Hour lock outs and Lost Key Services.
• Door Fittings.
• Access Control Systems.
• Safes Unlocking, Installations.
• Security Grilles and Gates.
• Bike Locksmith.
Get everything Covered
Hire fully equipped mobile locksmiths. Enfield is very near to where some of our locksmiths are based. These local tradespeople has everything it takes to deal with any emergency ensuring to be with you quickly. Even at rush hours when there is heavy traffic. After all roads leading to Enfiled like the A110 and the Ridgeway can get very busy at these hours. Enjoy cost-effective, customized and simple solutions to locking and security issues that could be sometimes difficult to solve. We are familiar with all types of common and less familiar lock brands. We continue to deliver the best locksmith services in Enfield. Your needs are our priority 24 hours a day, all year round.
Information about Enfield
- Enfield Town, also known as Enfield, is in the London Borough of Enfield, Englands.
- Enfield is the historic centre of the borough.
- Enfield Town is situated about 10 miles north north-east from the centre of London.
- Enfield is part of the ceremonial county of Greater London. Historically Enfield was part of Middlesex, until it became part of Greater London in 1965. Some people therefore know it as Enfield, Middlesex, rather than Enfield, London.
- Enfield’s postcodes are EN1 and EN2.
- The M25 is close to Enfield in the North, and the A10 runs to the east of Enfield. A110 runs into Enfield from the A10 and also to the west towards Cockfosters.
- Bishop_Stopford’s_School is a secondary school to the east side of Enfield, next to Enfield Playing Fields and just to the north of Enfield Retail Park.
- In Enfield Town are roads such as London Road, Southbury Road, Church Street, Cecile Road and Baker Street.
- Enfield Town Park is near the centre, between Enfield and Enfield Chase, accessible from Essex Road and Raleigh Road.
- Enfield is bordered by High Barnet in the West, Potters bar to the North West, Wood Green in the South, and Walthamstow in the South East.
- King George V Reservoir and William Girling Reservoir are to the east of Enfield, just south of Enfield Island Village.
- The Lee Valley line run south from Enfield, stopping at Bushell Park, Edmonton Green and on into the City of London.
- Bush Hill Park is to the south of the A110 south-east of the Enfield town Centre. Enfield Golf Centre is a large area with Salmon’s brook running through its centre.
- To the west of Enfield is a former Middlesex University campus that was vacated in 2012.
- Enfield Civic Centre is accessible off Baker Street and Fir Tree Walk near the Enfield town centre.
- A popular landmark in Enfield was the Enfield Palace, which is remembered in the Palace Gardens area and retail buildings in the new area of Enfield, between Church Street and Cecil Road.
- Other areas near Enfield include Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Edmonton, Ponders End, Carterhatch, Waltham Cross, Southgate, Cockfosters, East Barnet, Cheshunt, and Chingford.