Home & Office Security Services in London
If you’re in need of security services for your London home or commercial establishment we’re here to help. We provide a wide variety of security services to help with keeping your premises secured.
We supply and install all types of security features. Contact us today for best security solutions at unbeatable rates. Book an obligation free site survey at your convenience. For more about us and to book services start here.
Our security experts can advise you about the best ways to go about protecting your premises. We’ll provide you with all the information you need and a detailed quote. If you decide to go ahead with any offered solution, we can then deliver the installations of any security system for you. Our fully skilled engineers are qualified and friendly people. They’ve been dealing with security for years and know everything it requires to provide you with cost effective solutions to meet your needs and budget.
We’re fully qualified and insured to take care of any of your property security needs.
Have you had a burglary? Looking to get your home properly secured?
Let us know about your security concerns and get any security issues resolved fast and efficiently.
Our Security Services includes:
• Security Grilles and Gates.
• Doors fittings.
• Lock Upgrades.
• Locks installations (BS3621).
• London bar fitting.
• Security iron works.
• Intruder alarms.
• Remote viewing / CCTV.
• Access control / Intercoms.
Simply fill out the contact form or call us today for an obligation Free site survey. Our customer services are available 24/7. Call Now 020 8226 6866.
To keep your home or office more secured there are a few things we always recommend you do.
1. Install Security Grilles. Fitting security grilles on all of your windows and gates on your doors is the best way to keep intruders away.
2. Upgrade your locks. Upgrading your locks to insurance approved locks or ones that meets your door specifications will help with protecting the entrance to your property if you don’t have security grilles installed yet.
3. Have your property inspected. A locksmith can check your property, find any security lacks and help you with preventing future burglary attempts.