Watford Locksmith Service – 24/7
If you need an emergency service to take care of a lock or
Our services are provided to you at reasonable cost without compromising on quality. We employ ’s most skilled and professional locksmiths and security engineers for whom solving your problem will be a task they have excelled at. Our technicians are familiar with all types of lock and brands such as Chubb, , , , Multilock, , Union, Honeywell and other less-familiar brands.
24 Hour Locksmith Services
- Unlocking any type of lock
- Lock Installation & Change
- Lock Repair
- Lost Key Services
- Installation and Opening of
- Security Grilles and Gates
- Burglary Repairs
- Bike Locksmith Services
When you call us your satisfaction is guaranteed. We have qualified Watford locksmiths and security engineers who can help to solve any concerns you may have. Prime Alert’s mobile capabilities and staff ensure that we are promptly able to attend summons from our clients in Watford. We service both private home owners and commercial establishments. Hire us to ensure top quality service and great discounts on any service provided to you or your relatives in the future.
Information about Watford
- Watford is a borough and a town in Hertfordshire, England. It lies 15 miles to the north-west of the centre of London.
- Watford’s postal area begins with WD.
- Watford is served by several junctions of the London Orbital Motorway and the M1 making it very well-connected.
- Watford is provisioned by national rail and underground/overground with Watford Junction, Watford North, Garston and Watford tube station providing access to Watford.
- The Grand Union Canal that travels north from London passes through Watford. It was built in 1798 and helped Watford grow.
- The River Gade and River Colne flow through the area of Watford, with the latter travelling from the south across the bottom of Watford and then up the east side of Watford on towards London Colney. The rivers were importnt to the early settlement of Watford.
- St Mary’s Church is in the Town Centre and is estimted to be 800 years old.
- To the west of Watford are Holywell, Croxley Green and Rickmansworth, to the north west our Kings Langley and Hemel Hempstead, to the North East St Albans, to the east are Borehamwood and Potters Bar, to the south-east is Edgware and to the south are Harrow, Rayners Lane and Ruslip.
- Watford Palace Theatre is located near the Centre of Watford and is an important site for Hertfordshire.
- There are 43 parks and open areas in Watford including Cassiobury park, situated between Rickmansworth Road and Hempstead Road, east of West Herts Golf course and beginning in its easternmost point near West Herts College.